A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (if you consent to us using cookies). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work smoothly as you would expect
- Save you having to log in every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you content
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages easily across social media networks
- Continuously improve our website
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Website Function Cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Allowing you to view and add information to the site
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|motional.io||JSESIONID||Allows visitor to be
tracked across multiple
pages and sessions,
interact content on site.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 3 years.