A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work smoothly as you would expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you content
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Continuously improve our website
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Website Function Cookies
We use essential cookies to make our website work including:
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Allowing you to view and add information to the site
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
We don’t use any cookies for analytics or tracking visitors.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|app.motional.io||motional_session, remember_web_xxxxx||Allows logged in users to be tracked across multiple pages and sessions, interact with content on site and identified. This is essential to the secure functioning of the site.|
|motional.io, app.motional.io||intercom-session-enwwwkux, intercom-id-enwwwkux||Allows visitor to be tracked across multiple pages and sessions, interact with content on site, and communicate through our “Pink Circle” messaging system.|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 3 years.